Get appointed with Priority Health
Thanks for your interest in Priority Health! Becoming appointed with us is as easy — just complete our agent agreement.
Before you get started, make sure you have this information ready:
- Your business contact information
- E&O policy limits & effective date
- Commission payment preferences
- Taxpayer ID number and other W-9 required information (so we can report commission payments to the IRS)
- Bank name and account routing and account numbers for the direct deposit agreement
What happens next
Upon approval, you'll receive an email with your completed agent agreement and broker number so you can access your online Agent Center.
You must complete certification training before you'll be approved to sell Priority Health Medicare Advantage plans.
Training includes 2 steps: online training and a classroom session. You'll get a link to training information after you complete the agent agreement.