Approved Drug List
Choose your plan type to view your personalized list of plan-approved drugs.
Facts about your approved drugs
When a generic drug is listed for a brand copay or coinsurance, there will be little cost difference between the brand and its generic equivalent.
Important: Even if a drug is on the Approved Drug List for employer-sponsored plans, it may not be included in your employer's prescription drug program. Check your Priority Health coverage documents and riders to find out if any approved drugs are not included.
Additional Medicaid benefit: Medicaid members are eligible for some non-prescription items sold a pharmacies. For details on this benefit, ask your pharmacist or primary care physician, or call our Customer Service department at 888.975.8102.
How are drugs approved?
Discover how Priority Health establishes Group, MyPriority and Medicare Approved Drug Lists.
- Pharmacy & Theraputic Committee drug reviews and appeals
- Approving drugs is a process based on medically accepted guidelines to maintain safety and effectiveness.
- Drug utilization review is a program of quality assurance to determine the appropriate use of medications.
Not sure which plan you have?
- Log in to your member account
- Check your member ID card
- or call Customer Service at 800.942.0954