Your member ID card
- Contract number: Your member ID number is unique to you.
- Name: Your first and last name is listed on your card.
- Group # and name: Your group number is specific to your plan type or employer.
- Health plan: The name of your plan
- Dependents: Any dependents on your plan, like a child or spouse, are found here.
- Member: How to call Customer Service and Behavioral Health and instructions on where to find a doctor are located on the back of your ID card.
- Member: Phone numbers for Customer Service and assistance with mental health and substance abuse.
- Provider: Whenever you receive care, your provider will need this information.
- Cigna logo: The Cigna logo indicates you have access to the Cigna Open Access Plus (OAP) network if you need care when you are outside the state of Michigan.1
Get the most from your planDownload the Priority Health app or sign to access your personalized health insurance plan information anytime, anywhere. You can:
- Track your spending balances to keep your budget in check.
- Search claims and see a detailed breakdown of your care and costs.
- Set up a video visit and get virtual care when and where you need it.
And, we keep making improvements to your experience with us. Look for updates on an easier way to search for providers, services and more.
Any Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.