To sign up for a Priority Health Medicaid plan, follow these easy steps:
- Visit MIBridges or your local Department of Human Services office. They'll help you make sure you're eligible for a Priority Health Choice plan.
- You'll get your MIHealth card in the mail.
- Call Michigan Enrolls at 888.367.6557 (TTY users call 711) and ask to get your coverage through Priority Health.
If you don't select a carrier, one will be auto-assigned for you, so be sure to call.
Want a reminder to select Priority Health for your Medicaid coverage? We’ll send you one.
Fill in your information in the form below and we will send you a reminder email to call Michigan Enrolls and ask to get your health coverage through us.
By entering your email, you will receive the reminder along with other helpful insurance tips.
Where can I find more information?
Please reference the Member Handbook and Certificate of Coverage for more detailed information.
- Medicaid Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
- Healthy Michigan Plan Certificate of Coverage and Member Handbook
Have a question? We're here to help.
Contact Customer Service:
888.975.8102 (TTY 711)
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - noon