Ambulatory surgery center billing

Freestanding ambulatory surgery centers

If you're a freestanding ambulatory surgery center (ASC), submit your claims using an HCFA 1500 form. This is the same process that's required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).

Use the HCFA 1500 form for all members, including commercial group and individual, Medicaid and Medicare.