Facility billing with the UB-04
Send standard UB-04 facility claims to Priority Health by mail or electronically. See the UB-04 field list.
- Hand-written or faxed claims will not be accepted.
- A POA indicator is required on all inpatient claims.
- Itemization is required when you bill us for rehabilitation services.
- Do not use highlighters.
In this section:
Check for edits before you bill
Our online Edits Checker tool lets you enter professional or facility claim data and view any clinical edits that will apply, with the associated rationale.
To see Michigan Medicaid beneficiaries, you must enroll with Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System (CHAMPS). Get details.
Submitting electronic claims
Mailing paper claims
Priority Health Claims
P.O. Box 232
Grand Rapids, MI 49501
- Status claims
- Claims Inquiry tool guide
- Edits Checker tool guide
- Claim deadlines
- Set up electronic payments
- BH provider billing
- Facility billing
- Advanced practice professional billing
- Professional billing
More billing topics:
- ACA non-payment grace period
- Ambulatory surgery center billing
- Balance billing
- Clinical edits
- Check reissue procedure
- COB: Coordination of benefits
- Correcting claims
- Correcting overpayments & underpayments
- Diagnosis coding
- Dual-eligible members
- Front-end rejections
- Gender-specific services
- Medicaid billing
- NDC numbers on drug claims
- Office-based procedures billing
- Risk adjustment
- Unlisted codes, drugs & supplies